Hauling more loads is the easiest way to grow your trucking business and make more money. But for many owner-operators and small trucking company owners it is easy to feel stretched thin wearing many hats, so having the time to find more loads can be challenging. That is where good partners, such as a trucking factoring company like Tetra Capital, can make a big difference. Here are five ways trucking factoring can help you haul more loads.
- Fuel Advances provide you with the funds to cover your fuel expenses even before you haul the load, eliminating any question of how you will cover your fuel costs in advance of being paid. A fuel advance from Tetra Capital only takes two easy steps once you are approved, all you have to do is pick up the load and scan or fax the needed documentation to Tetra Capital. We don’t require the originals. Tetra Capital will then confirm the pick-up of the load and provide you with the funds.
- With trucking factoring you get immediate funds to cover fuel, maintenance, and other key expenses to help you haul more loads. It is an easy process and eliminates the need to wait for 30, 60 or more days to get paid.
- With a freight bill factoring partner such as Tetra Capital, you get free credit checks on prospective brokers and shippers. This will help you ensure you are only working with reputable and reliable brokers and shippers who won’t waste your time.
- How much more time would you have to find and haul additional loads if you had help performing back office tasks such as invoicing, processing, postage, collecting and more? With Tetra Capital as your financial partner, you can find out! We can handle all those back-office tasks for you at no additional charge so you can focus on finding and hauling more loads.
- With the right trucking factoring partner, you will have several ways to get your funds quickly which will save you time. For example, having funds loaded directly on a fuel card will eliminate the time it would take for you to have to move funds over so you can take advantage of the many benefits of fuel cards. Additionally, having your funds directly deposited into your account saves you the time of having to wait for the check and taking it to the bank.
Trucking factoring can be the solution you have been looking for to help you focus your time on finding and hauling more loads to grow your trucking business and make more money. Give us a call today at (801) 676-0182 or email email@example.com to learn about these and the other many benefits of trucking factoring.